Anomaly Entertainment April 2017 – May 2017
- Researched talent, stories, and events for crime and mystery series to be developed for television network.
- Researched and obtained footage of various places and b-roll needed for programs in development.
Half Yard Productions January 2017 – May 2017
Post Production Intern
- Conducted the task of proofreading and copyediting episode transcriptions for “Say Yes to the Dress.”
- Carried out tasks related to organizing, printing, and binding of episode packages.
Albanian Culture TV, Inc. 2005 – Current
Video Editor, Camera Operator, Journalist Volunteer
- Draft, edit, and see through the execution of episodes and segments to be aired.
- Established and maintain a scheduled 24-hour channel.
- Host interviews with entertainers, public figures, and politicians.
Iona College 2013 – 2017
Bachelor of Arts: Mass Communications, Broadcast Media
- Minor in Business Marketing
- Director of Post Production for ICTV
- Director of Public Relations for the Albanian American Society
- Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut X
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator
- Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fluent in English and Albanian, conversational in Spanish and French
- Adobe Certified Associate: Premiere Pro CS6
- Adobe Certified Associate: Photoshop CS5
- BRONXNET Certified in Studio Production
Or, download here: